Tutor Supply is an educational support service consisting of highly professional staff with many years of specialised experience in a range of faculties.
Having carefully selected the best academics from prestigious educational backgrounds and expert knowledge in all fields of education, Tutor Supply can only guarantee the best outcome in specialised academic support. We provide professional academic services, academic guidance and bespoke consultancy at all levels. Being already specialist teachers in schools or having been specialists in a variety of national schools, our academic teachers are well accustomed with all examination boards and have expert knowledge in all areas of the national curriculum.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We teach using a variety of teaching and learning styles globally through Skype/ Bitpaper / Zoom as well as at our North East based centre, located in Sunderland. We also provide home tuition, so you can either come to us or choose for one of our teachers to come to you.
- We provide homework support and homeschooling materials to students, families and schools.
- We teach all subjects, at all levels and to all students. Whether you need Primary level academic support, Secondary or College and University advice, Tutor Supply has the expertise to deal with all requests.
- We liaise with schools offering not only support to groups of students but also individual support, too. Schools depend on our bespoke teaching services as we provide tailoring support, differentiated materials and individualised reports after each lesson.
- We provide mediation and consultancy to schools across the UK with a global perspective. We aid educational establishments reach their true potential and aid pupil achievement through specialised consultancy supplied by expert educational consultants.
- We liaise with Higher educational establishments and companies who want to hone into particular skills. We provide training and consultancy on specific areas of concern and make sure that we provide outstanding support.
- We also offer professional training courses on Safeguarding, Teaching and Learning, Teacher Training, Human Resources, as well as bespoke consultancy on individual company needs and international school links.
- We guide international schools with student admissions into British schools and Universities.
- All school and academic teachers have a supply of outstanding references with a majority at PhD level. All our teachers are highly recommended and with many years of teaching experience.
- All academic specialists are DBS enhance checked and cleared. We ensure that our teachers are constantly updated on the Government educational policies, are trained using our Safeguarding policy and are constantly CPD accredited.
- We keep parents aware of any Government new legislation on safeguarding and provide guidance and sound advice on all educational aspects.
HOW DO WE TEACH?
- All home-based and online classes are taught with supplied and easily downloaded materials.
- Online academic support is performed through Skype, Zoom or Bitpaper. Online educational support is an effective means of communication for national and international students who are interested in receiving bespoke support but find it difficult to transport or prefer online guidance in their own home.
- We teach the British National Curriculum and use Oxford Cambridge and British Council links online to enhance our pupil development along with specialised educational material according to each exam board. We use specialist materials for our SEN provision who are taught by specialist teachers.
- All tutoring requests are matched with appropriate members of staff that we think can accommodate the skills you are looking for.
- When you come to us, parents are requested to stay and observe the lesson not only to ensure that they are satisfied with the teacher but also because at Tutor Supply we believe that parental involvement is key in pupil educational continuity. WiFi and refreshments are offered on request.
- We will initially assess the pupil/s and provide an advisory report suggesting ways to cater for the pupil’s individual needs. You will be provided with a list of services we can offer you and discuss future provision.
- Reports are written after each lesson and are visible on our online platform in the client’s account.